Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Muffin Tin Monday - Weather Again

Yesterday was Muffin Tin Monday, and this week's set theme is Summer.  The Muffin wasn't convinced by the idea of an "I miss Summer" tin, and requested a Weather-themed tin instead.  We've done this theme before - a couple of times, actually - but it must be a favourite, as she wanted it again.  So here we are:



Top Row:  Sunny fairy bread;  Cheese lightning;  Carrot clouds (at sunset, obviously)

Bottom Row:  Yoghurt snow;  Macaroni cheese (for Hot);  Pear umbrella (for Rainy)

The Muffin enjoyed this tin (actually she helped choose everything that went into this one, so it wasn't really a challenge for her) - she ate everything.

Check out the other Muffin Tin Meals this week over at Another Lunch (the new home of Muffin Tin Monday!)

3 comments:

Mamabelly said...

Love your weather MTM! Such great ideas :)

Beth said...

Very cute!! Love the sun!!

Beth
www.structureinanunstructuredlife.com

Anonymous said...

I've really missed the Muffin Tin Monday theme -- so I'm trying to visit others and see if we can bring some Muffin Tin Moments and gather together and share ideas. I have a link-up and button on my blog and hope that you will join us.

This weather tin is so fun! I am sure I will be gleaning wisdom from your creativity. I've really enjoyed looking at all your creative muffin tin creations.

~addelah
WhisperedAbundance.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...