Monday, March 28, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday - Rainbow!


We've already done Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and Purple...


So today's muffin tin meal is sort of a summary - I let The Muffin pick her favourite bit from each tin (within reason!) and put them together with a couple of extra treats, to make Muffin Tin Monday - RAINBOW!




Clockwise from Top Left: Red sausages with red tomato sauce; Orange carrot birdies; Yellow pineapple (with yellow giraffe pick); Green pear; Blueberry jam on pancake letters spelling the word "Blue"; Purple cherry icypole.


In the middle: Fairy bread heart with rainbow sprinkles; Rainbow colour M&Ms.


The After Shot:




Unsurprisingly, the fairy bread went first. The Muffin really enjoyed this tin - she loved all the different colours, and seemed generally quite excited about the whole thing... Success!


Next week we will start doing different themes again - I for one am quite glad to be leaving the Colours series behind, as I'm looking forward to a few other themes I've been planning!


To see what other mums did this week, go to The Muffin Tin Mom's blog.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the colored foods and muffin cups1

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

What a fun tin!

Jamie said...

I love the rainbow theme, it turned out great!

~LKB said...

Such a pretty tin! Love all the colors. :)

Rebecca said...

Ive never seen the red sausages in a MTM before- creative!

Allison said...

So cute and creative! I need rainbow cups!!

SnoopyGirl said...

What a great rainbow of color! Nice tin!

Anonymous said...

Love all the color, rainbow is a super fun theme! What is fairy bread? It looks like something my girls would love :)

Sugary Flower said...

Thanks everyone!
Alli - I don't have a set of rainbow cups as such, I just scavenged all my cupcake papers for one of each colour!
Carrie K - Fairy bread is pretty much a party staple here in Australia! It's just white bread with butter, dipped in sprinkles. Kids love it (and, um, so do I!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...