Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Olympic Bento (No, It's Not A New Sport)

Today The Muffin is having an Olympic themed bento (have I mentioned The Muffin is really excited about the Olympics?  Have I, have I??)


She has a ham and cheese sandwich (on White Bread - very unusual in our house, she'll be Thrilled!), with rather sketchily hand-painted cheese Olympic Rings and Olympic Torch.  Next to the sandwich is a Leda "Baked Fruit-Filled Bar".  These do not contain any added sugar, and they're also gluten-free (if you're into that sort of thing.  We're pretty gluten-friendly around here).  She also has pineapple and banana (which are both Gold - yes they are, people), and a few sultanas in a silver mini cupcake paper (because winning silver is good too!).

Are your kids interested in the Olympics too?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I am working on a USA themed type of meal for next week.

It's nice to meet you through Muffin Tin Monday! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Nahhh said...

Very nice. I love the gold/silver Olympics theme idea!

Unknown said...

I love your artwork. The torch is awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...