Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Muffin Tin Monday - Weather Again

Yesterday was Muffin Tin Monday, and this week's set theme is Summer.  The Muffin wasn't convinced by the idea of an "I miss Summer" tin, and requested a Weather-themed tin instead.  We've done this theme before - a couple of times, actually - but it must be a favourite, as she wanted it again.  So here we are:

Top Row:  Sunny fairy bread;  Cheese lightning;  Carrot clouds (at sunset, obviously)

Bottom Row:  Yoghurt snow;  Macaroni cheese (for Hot);  Pear umbrella (for Rainy)

The Muffin enjoyed this tin (actually she helped choose everything that went into this one, so it wasn't really a challenge for her) - she ate everything.

Check out the other Muffin Tin Meals this week over at Another Lunch (the new home of Muffin Tin Monday!)


Mamabelly said...

Love your weather MTM! Such great ideas :)

Beth said...

Very cute!! Love the sun!!


Whispered Abundance said...

I've really missed the Muffin Tin Monday theme -- so I'm trying to visit others and see if we can bring some Muffin Tin Moments and gather together and share ideas. I have a link-up and button on my blog and hope that you will join us.

This weather tin is so fun! I am sure I will be gleaning wisdom from your creativity. I've really enjoyed looking at all your creative muffin tin creations.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...