Monday, October 24, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday - Yummy Foods

This week's theme (for me) was "I have leftover potato and various halves of pieces of fruit etc in the fridge and I can't think of a theme they fit in with and frankly I'm feeling a bit lazy". So, feeling that this would not fly as a theme suggestion in The Muffin's view, I suggested a "Yummy Foods" theme. This involved me dragging out all the stuff I wanted to use up, and letting The Muffin choose.

She had to choose at least one vegetable, at least one fruit, and at least one protein. Here's what she ended up with:


Top Row: Leftover steamed potato; Salami arranged into a "flower"; Bertie Beetle (from her showbag).

Bottom Row: Apple slices arranged into a "flower"; Vanilla yoghurt; Banana slices.

The After Shot:


This tin, whilst not the most exciting one ever, was still well received (and why wouldn't it be, considering she chose what went into it?), and declared yummy.

To see what other mum did this week, go to The Muffin Tin Mom's blog.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

The flowers are so pretty! Cute leftovers are a wonderful thing.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

It certainly looks like it went over well!

lisa9999 said...

A lovely tin. I love the apple flower.

SnoopyGirl said...

Lovely presentation! The flower apple and salami are cute! Love the lazy leftover theme, by the way.

Jamie said...

I apple flower is cute. Yummy meal!

Sharla said...

I love the way you arranged the apples! I am going to try to remember that because one of our tins this week is going to be a flower tin.

Candy Girl said...

Nice "flowers" :)

Heidi Jo the Artist said...

Very nice! I like how you displayed the salami and apples.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...