Monday, January 2, 2012

Muffin Tin Monday - Leftover Bugs

It's the first Muffin Tin Monday for 2012!

The Muffin got this cute silicon muffin tin for Christmas, and she couldn't wait to use it, so we did a bug theme for dinner tonight. It was also kind of a "leftovers" theme :o)

Top Row: Banana Bee with prune head, apple wings, and royal icing eyes; Leftover sausage.

Middle Row: Apple Dragonfly; Fairy bread Butterfly with royal icing eyes.

Bottom Row: Leftover (home made) Hawaiian pizza; Leftover (home made) potato salad.


I love this picture of the Bee:

"Heeeeeeeeeelllllllllp meeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

The After Shot:

This tin was not a challenge at all for The Muffin, as she likes all these foods anyway. Next week I might pop in a few things she's not so keen on, and see how she goes!

Too see how other Muffin Tin Mummies began the new year, click on over to The Muffin Tin Mom's blog. Or for more of my Muffin Tins, check out this post and see what other people liked here last year...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your bee! You did a great job matching leftovers into your super fun tin!

Eat To Live said...

Just stopping by from 2 Bears farm to check out your muffin tin Monday

The banana bee is really cute!!

Crystal said...

Oh my! I LOVE that tin!

kewkew said...

I love your tin and I just love that bee. What a great meal.

Niki said...

That be is precious! Love the tin, too.

Candy Girl said...

Adorable! Love that bee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...