Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday - Liners & Cups

Yesterday was Muffin Tin Monday. This week's theme was Liners & Cups, which worked well for me, as we had a "long weekend" away at the beach, so I only needed to take my trusty green silicon liners with me. Also, this is our first Muffin Tin Meal that wasn't lunch. Instead we had breakfast this time.

Here is what The Muffin had:-

Clockwise from top right: Bacon, baked beans, toast flowers, scrambled eggs, grapes & choc chips (I know. Chocolate for breakfast. But it was only a little, it was out of her personal stash anyway, and I don't think she'd have let me get away with a Muffin Tin Meal sans dessert...)

Middle: Cheese flower (cut with the lovely new funky flower fondant cutters that Husband gave me for Christmas, and coloured with a bit of food colouring).

The After Shot:-


One of the most successful to date! But I expected that to be honest, as there were no vegetables, and I knew she liked everything in it.

To see what other mummies did this week, click over to the Muffin Tin Mom's blog.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

A little chocolate for breakfast is fine by me! Great tin! :)

lisa9999 said...

Looks like a great breakfast. I like your muffin cups.

Unknown said...

I love your breakfast. It looks like it went over big.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...