Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Cookies (and competition entries!)

So if you don't already know (and if you don't already read LilaLoa, then you should), Georganne over at LilaLoa has thrown down the gauntlet, as it were. A cookie challenge. She has nominated a gift box shaped cookie cutter, and challenged anyone who's listening to decorate it - as Anything But A Gift.

As it happens, this timing also coincides with the fact that I needed to make some cookies for Easter. So I made some chickens, and some eggs, and some tulips, and some carrots. And some gift boxes. And then I got out my icing bags, and this is what I came up with:

Hmm, I think those Easter bunnies look a bit hungier than that...

Better!

Happy bunny!

Happy Easter everyone!

(and seriously, go check out some of the awesome entries in this competition - there are some very creative cookiers out there!)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...