Saturday, April 7, 2012

Lion Cookie

You remember my little Giraffe cookie? Well now he has a friend.


They enjoy walks through the jungle, and hanging out on the African Savannah. Oh yeah, and they always try to take time to eat smell the flowers...

I wonder if they will make any more friends one day?

Oh yeah, and little Leo is my latest (and last, for now!) entry into LilaLoa's Creative Cookie Competition. I do have more ideas, so maybe I'll come up with another entry or two later in the month, but that's all I've got for now! You can see my other entries here, here, here and here- or just check out everyone's entries over at LilaLoa.

3 comments:

Georganne said...

I LOVE that little lion face!!!

Unknown said...

I love these! They are all adorable!

Sugary Flower said...

Thanks guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...