Monday, July 9, 2012

Muffin Tin Monday - Alice


It's Muffin Tin Monday!  (And I'm actually posting our tin this week!!)

The Muffin wanted a themed tin this week, so we decided on an easy Alice In Wonderland tin...



Top Row:  Sultanas with a White Rabbit pick and a Talking Flower pick;  Banana Cheshire Grin;  Red heart-shaped macaron shell (representing the Queen of Hearts).

Bottom Row:  Pasta with fauxfredo sauce (recipe found here, but I use real parmesan and real garlic, and I add some basil and spinach leaves);  Bread-and-Butterfly;  More pasta (with an "Eat Me" pick).

She also had a "Drink Me" sign on her cup (as you can see in The After Shot):


This pasta sauce is the only way The Muffin will even touch cauliflower (I've never tried to hide what I'm putting in, but I've never particularly told her what's in it, either.  When she says "What's fauxfredo sauce?"  I say terribly helpful things like "It's like a creamy pasta sauce but without the cream."  This works for The Muffin, as she doesn't like cream).

To see what other mums fed their small people this week, check out The Muffin Tin Mom's blog.
Have a great week!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Sounds delicious! I love cauliflower.

Unknown said...

I love the smile on your banana. I think my teddy bear could have used it.

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love the Alice theme :D

Sarah :) said...

Hahaha - my mum used to hide broccoli by smooshing it into home-made burgers :P And hiding peas in my mashed potato when I was a baby... Which I would apparently spit out one by one...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...