Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cookies For A Special Teenager

One of my cousin's daughters turns 13 today - Happy Birthday, C! So I made these to take to her birthday party the other night. (sorry - they're not the best photos. Light issues.)


Hearts, nail polish and funky flowers - and glittery shoes and music because she's a dancer.

Interestingly, in the main photo you can see the white outlines peeking out a little from underneath the black - and it looks kind of messy and not great. The funny thing is, I did this deliberately, and I thought it looked kind of groovy in real life.







These two photos show the effect a little better.






The music cookies were inspired by a design of Sweet Sugarbelle's (see hers here - they're much better than mine!)



More baking coming up for me this week - it's a pretty busy time of year for us!

1 comments:

Jen said...

they look great! I love the effect

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...